GOLD RIVER GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
As the world struggles with the spread of the COVID-19 Virus, the Gold River Golf Club is prepared to adhere to all social distancing rules, as set out by our Government,
to create a safe and healthy environment for our members, staff and general public.
The Clubhouse will be staffed from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. beginning Monday, March 30th, 2020.
Please assist us in keeping our Golf Course safe:Membership Renewals are due April 1st, 2020 and can be paid as follows:
- E-TRANSFER: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VISA: Email your Visa #, name, expiry date & security code to email@example.com
- call Clubhouse (250-283-7266) during specified hours and give your Visa information
- MAIL: Cheque to Box 819, Gold River or you can drop it off at the Clubhouse during specified hours.
- RATES: All rates include BCGA dues and taxes
A: Age 40+ – $885.15
B: Age 19 – 39 – $570.15
C: Age 12 – 18 – $238.35
D: New Member – $622.25
E: Out-of town Member – $517.65
- Carts: Carts can be shared with a member of your household.
Trail Fees: One owner $146
Two owners $170.00
- On the Course: Do not remove flagsticks; Greens cups will be inverted; all rakes will be removed from sand traps, so please level out divots and footprints as much as possible.
- Common Sense will prevail when you are golfing with a group … always maintain a minimum 6 ft. distance.
As the fallout from this Virus changes daily, we must also follow instructions that are laid out by our Government. The Executive will monitor these instructions and act accordingly.
The kitchen will be closed until further notice.
It is possible to stay safe and enjoy the fresh air and exercise that a round of golf provides, so please be aware of your surroundings and stay safe!
1 thought on “”
Extremely happy that the Gold course is the open
Have been a member for the last couple of years.
I would like to know if I can contact you and pay membership by visa.
Comments are closed.